Monday, July 10, 2006

Kansas City Brigade Player to Appear in Film

Big BJ Cohen is getting some face time in the movies!

He has a role in "We are Marshall" a movie about the Marshal Thundering Herd football team that re-emerged after a horrible plane crash all but destroyed the team in the early 70s. Though he is an MU alum, Cohen isn't playing part of the Herd!

You can read more about Cohen's silver screen efforts here.

Excerpt:

"Expect Cohen to return to football after filming. He figures to play three or four more years (Cohen recently finished his first season with the Kansas City Brigade), but already is prepping for life after the game.

Cohen is "dabbling" in real estate in Kansas City and has coached youth-league teams during recent summers.

"I hope to have an easy transition into the working world with something I would love to do," Cohen said. "All my life, I've played football and I love lacing up the cleats and putting on the pads."