Sunday, June 17, 2007

And the home of the.... Brigade...

Hey, I like Kemper as much as the next guy. That means, of course, that I don't like it all that much.

So, I was just as excited as the rest of the Brigade fan base to discover that the boys will be playing AFL football in new digs next year. Goodbye Kemper Arena, hello Sprint Center.

The new facility will add another layer of class and comfort to the Arena Football experience. The seats and the site lines at shoddy old Kemper were acceptable, but let's face it... The place is a dump and the concourses were narrower than the hallways at home.

The Brigade are playoff bound, and it looks like we'll be able to enjoy post-season play at Kemper, but I am definitely looking forward to next year's festivities in the new joint!

I'm EXCITED about the Sprint Center. Looks like Kansas City is doing something right this time!