Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Horrible Video Game Disappoints

So, here we are stuck in the off-season and I'm scrambling like Fran Tarkenton on No-Doz, trying to find something interesting for Brigade fans. I decide to sniff around the team's official site in hopes of finding some previously undiscovered gem of information or entertainments.

Was I successful? No. Not even close.

You see, I found the "Brigade Arcade" which consists of one little online game you can play. They call it Brigade Ultimate Football, but it is far from football and certainly isn't ultimate.

You control (I use the term loosely) Raymond Philyaw and hurl passes to your barely covered wideouts by tapping the space bar on your keyboard. The graphics are bad and the "game" is completely uninspired.

Sure, it's just a little freebie. But it sucks. Why even bother putting it up there when you have to know that it will merely annoy people, right?